Sunday 12 October 2008

Zoe is a Winner with Equine Affairs


I worked with Equine Affairs Competition Winner Zoe at Towerlands to design a freestyle routine for her and the lovely Dandy.
Zoe commented,
"Hi just thought I'd write you a quick email to say thank you so much for my prize of some training/set up with Alison from Freestyle Dressage. We went to Towerlands yesterday to create an advanced medium floorplan with Dandy and it was really good - and I'm very excited to see the video set to music and coming closer to actually having a test that I could go out and have a go with - brilliant..........Alison was friendly, professional and very helpful and encouraging - Dandy was a bit cheeky towards the end - and maybe didn't show his best work on tape - well definitely didn't ! but was strangely happy to pose for a photo with the equine affairs sign and Alison didn't seem too put off by his antics :)
Thanks again" Zoe Garner-Glowski

No comments: